Our top 8 condom tips to celebrate Condom Month this February. There are so many types, shapes and sizes available, whether you like "Kung Fu Sutra" condoms or the art of lust collection, designer brand or plain Jane regular we celebrate loving yourself and others and most of all safe sex!
- Make sure you get the right size condoms. If the condom doesn't fit, replacement is suggested.
- Add a small amount of lubricant in the reservoir tip to heighten his pleasure.
- While most condoms are made of latex, there are suitable alternatives for those with allergies.
- It doesn't have to break the rhythm to put the condom on. It can be sexy! Try finding novelty condoms to play with: colored, textured, glow-in-the-dark condoms are fun and sexy. You should be able to go from rip to ready in less than ten seconds. Remember that if the condom breaks, you'll need to throw it out and start again with another one.
- Stick to water-based lubricants only. Astroglide and Hydra are what we recommend.
- While rolled, the reservoir tip should poke out. Don't use a condom if you have unrolled it. To find which way the condom unrolls, hold it by the edges and gently blow into the center to inflate the reservoir tip. If it is too dark to see the condom or if you don't want to break the mood, pinch the rolled-up edge of the condom with your thumb and forefinger. If condom completely touches your thumb and not your forefinger, that is correct. If not, turn it around.
- Remember that 'natural skin' condoms will protect against pregnancy but not STDs.
- Do not try to be extra safe by using more than one condom, this causes extra friction which will make the condoms more likely to break.
Remember that condoms can be fun and nothing is sexier than looking after yourself so next time the mood grabs you slip into something sensational as you pursue your passion.